Friday, January 18, 2013

What job situations do I (or don't I) usually enjoy?I


  • I enjoy starting on time and quitting on time.  Over time with over time pay is okay. 
  • I enjoy just being a loyal, dependable employee. 
  • I don't enjoy talking on a phone.
  • I don't enjoy cold selling.
  • I enjoy having tasks to do, and getting them done.
  • I enjoy knowing procedures and following them.
  • I don't enjoy being a manager.  I prefer to be subordinate to a manager.  I enjoy supervising, but not being a manager.
  • I enjoy helping others learn how to do things.
  • I enjoy typing.
  • I enjoy punching numbers in on a 10-key adding machine.
  • I enjoy walking.
  • I enjoy being considerate of other people.
  • I enjoy solo work and team work.
  • I enjoy dressing casually.
  • I enjoy not having to cut my hair or wear it any certain way besides clean and tidy.  I'd be happy to wear a hairnet if situations required it.
  • I enjoy cooking, baking, food prep (quantity and short order).
  • I enjoy office tasks.
  • I enjoy helping people set things up.
  • I think I'd enjoy working in a mail room, but I've never done that.
  • I think I'd enjoy working in a printing production operation, but I've never done that.
  • I think I'd enjoy assembly work (small things).  I've done some production sewing, and I enjoyed that.
  • I think I'd enjoy production work, but I've not done much of it.
  • I think I'd enjoy packing work, but I've never done it.
  • I enjoy singing, but don't think I could make a living at it.
  • I think I'd enjoy acting, but am not sure.





No comments:

Post a Comment