Tuesday, January 22, 2013

My Cover Letter

     Hi!  My name is Ronald S. Batson.  Since birth I've lived in three to six year cycles.  My father was in the U.S. Air Force, so we moved a few times (GA, TX, MD, AK, SC, OK, GA).  I've attended colleges and have worked jobs in four states (OK, GA, TN, MO).  Since October, 2008, I've worked as a teacher of English as a Foreign Language in South Korea. Lately, I've been thinking about beginning a new chapter (new job, new location, new adventure).  I'd be grateful for your response. 

     Honestly, I'm hoping to land a job (in the USA) where I can work eight hours a day, go home, live a simple life, and afford some medical insurance.  I don't want to have to own a car, for I'd love to be able to walk to work, walk to get most anything I would need at supermarkets, walk to the gym, and walk to some coffee shops.  Over time hours with over time pay would be okay.  

     I would need to give my current employer a notice of at least forty-five days.  I believe I could go to work anywhere in the USA where there's plenty of public transportation I can use to get to and from an airport.  I believe I could adapt well and quickly to a variety of work environments.  I have always been ready to learn something new.  I've always provided loyalty and excellent attendance for my employers. 

     My email address is ronaldsbatson@gmail.com.  That would be the best way to communicate with me for now, since I am still working in South Korea.

     With my best regards to you and your business, I send you my gratitude for your time and consideration.

     Sincerely,

     Ronald S. Batson

    

No comments:

Post a Comment